RoleplayZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoleplayZONE

A place for Fye and Affy to Role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOAR JUU!!!! >D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fye
Admin

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:37 pm

[ This is for you~ It's Cloud and some...guy. Random ass guy. Who's hot. There's some chapters already, if you like it, I'll continue. :3 ]

Chapter one.

It was snowing when I went outside that day. Big, fat flakes drifting lazily from the over-cast sky, covering everything beneath them. Including me. My breath came out in grey clouds from between my lips, my bare feet leaving prints in the snow-covered street as I walked away from my house. Away from that insufferable bitch that birthed me, and her foul smelling boyfriend. Away from her cruel taunts, and his falling fists. I spat in the snow. Fuck them both.

Eventually, I found myself in a park, the playground equipment almost invisible with its blanket of white. It felt familiar. I used the sleeve of my sweater to brush off a spot on the wooden bench and sat down, staring up at the slate sky. I was so sick of everything. Of everyone. Of being small, and weak, and trapped. All I wanted was for someone to look at me without disgust, or hate...for someone to tell me they loved me.

I don't know how long I sat there, but at some point I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew...I was being shook. Opening my eyes, I expected to see a cop, ready to send the shoe-less kid away from the bench; or even my mom's boyfriend. But I didn't. Instead, I looked up and saw a stranger.

“W-what do y-you w-w-want?” I frowned up at him, narrowing my eyes into a scowl. I just wished my voice had been more hostile, but my violent shivering was turning me into Piglet. How embarrassing...

“You know, you could get hypothermia sitting in the cold dressed like that.” He said, completely ignoring my question. I hate when people ignore me.

“S-so w-what?” I didn't even really know what hypothermia-whats-it was.

“So, you should be inside, somewhere warm.” He paused, and I couldn't help but notice how clear and blue his eyes were. Or that his hair was the same color as the cinnamon sticks Felix puts in his coffee. “You do have somewhere warm to go, don't you, kiddo?”

I hate when people call me 'kiddo'. “No.” I half-lied. I mean, it's not like he'd asked if I had a house. He asked if I had somewhere warm...and there's nothing warm about being cooped up with mom and her mooch.

He gave me a thoughtful look, before shrugging out of his worn leather jacket and stepping close to me; lowering it onto my shoulders. “Stay warm, kiddo.”

And then he was gone, walking away through the snow and the trees. Gone. I looked down at the ground once he was out of sight, slowly sliding my arms into the lined sleeves, having to bunch them at my wrists to even see my fingertips. His coat was massive. I pulled the zipper up, all the way, and snuggled into its warmth. His warmth.

I smiled.

Last edited by Fye on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Chapter two.

I woke up the next day to the sound of my mother's ear-splitting shrieks for me to get my ass to school. Oh, fun. Throwing my blanket off, I slipped out of bed, shivering at the sudden cold against my exposed skin. I fucking hate winter, and there's only one thing to cure the morning chills: a burning hot shower.

Naked, I stepped into the small stall of a shower, turning the tap on, all the way to the left. Lifting my face up to the spray of the water, eyes closed, I couldn't help thinking about him.

Stay warm, kiddo...

I shivered, despite the scalding temperature. Keeping my eyes shut tight, I leaned back against the tiled wall, unable to stop myself from picturing that cobalt gaze, almost glowing in contrast to his tanned skin. My small hand slowly slid down my slippery chest, as I focused lower on his face. His mouth, masculine and, God, his lips had looked so soft... My hand ran over my navel. The line of his jaw, shaded with scruff, sloping down into his neck.. I could practically see his pulse, steady, at the hollow where his collarbones came together. I gasped. Broad shoulders, strong chest...every muscle hinted at as he pulled off the jacket...My lips parted in a breathy moan as my hand moved just low enough.

Exactly seventeen minutes later I walked into the kitchen, narrowing my eyes at the fat, balding man sitting at the table in his stained wife-beater top, eating bacon and eggs in quite possibly the most disgusting way ever.

“What the hell are you wearing, squirt?” He muttered, spit and bits of food spraying out of his mouth onto the table. Ew.

Clothes..” I answered in a snarl, clenching my hands into fists at my sides.

He snorted in amusement, giving me a once over. Tight black jeans, a black shirt with “Ovens FTW” on it in red-- a gift from Felix-- and his jacket.

I felt like throwing up with him looking at me in any way. Fucking jack-ass, I hope you choke and die on that greasy slop mom calls breakfast.

“What are you still doing here, you little brat?! Get the fuck to school!” Speak of the devil. She-devil, that is. I turned my head to look over at my mother as she walked into the kitchen; stringy, thin grey hair, a jelly-belly that would make Santa look anorexic, and her shrewd green eyes. Oh, yes, what a looker, ladies and gentlemen.

“I'm going.” I snapped back at her, grabbing my Hello Kitty bag from the corner and hurrying to the door. After throwing on my pale pink, buckle infested boots, I left with my mother's cruel jests at my retreating back, slamming the door behind me and venturing out into the blindingly white street. Stuffing my hands in the jackets large pockets, I tucked my nose under the collar, indulging myself with his smell. And then my fingers touched something. Paper? I pulled it out, staring down at the scrap. In a neat, spidery cursive was written only two lines:

Room 118
8:00am sharp
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Chapter three.

The halls were completely empty when I walked into school, which I couldn't help being thankful for. I hate crowds. As I neared my new homeroom class the sounds of girls giggling and guys laughing reached my ears from the shut door. Reluctantly, I knocked on the wooden surface, listening as all sound inside abruptly stopped as, no doubt, their hamster-wheel brains began spinning with curiosity. I sighed, lowering my head as my arm swung back to my side and hid within the leather sleeve.

The handle clattered as it was grabbed and turned, and I rose my gaze as the door opened to face my new teacher with a hostile scowl. Which completely vanished when I saw who was standing in the doorway, so out of place without the snow swirling around him and clinging to his hair.

“Well, now...” His eyebrows rose in surprise as he stared down at me with those beautiful blues that, honestly, made me kind of weak in the knees. I felt myself blush.

“Don't give me that look...” I growled out, threateningly, re-instating my scowl.

“What look?” He chuckled, lips lifting in an amused grin. Oh God...

“Fuck you..” Dropping my gaze to my boots I pulled my crumpled mess of a timetable from the deep jacket pocket, holding it out to him. “Here.”

“Oh, for me? How sweet...~” The purr in his deep voice nearly made me cream my pants, especially considering his blunt-tipped fingers brushed over mine as he took the paper. I just hoped he didn't see me shiver.

“Cloud, huh?” That irresistible chuckle followed his words, and Lord help me if he says my name that way all the time!

“That's what it says on the paper, doesn't it?” I snapped, blushing even darker. Damn hormones..

“Welcome to my class, Cloud...~” He drawled, smirking, “My name's Mister Jones.”

I'm doomed. Completely and utterly doomed. I don't think I'll be able to make it through today, let alone a whole semester!

He stepped back, motioning me inside with his hand. Mmm...his big, manly...tanned...strong...Oh God. For a second there, I wasn't thinking about his hand! I felt a hot flush creep over the bridge of my nose, staining my pale cheeks. I ignored it, trying to keep at least some dignity as I stepped past him and to the only empty seat. In the front row. Right by his desk. Mentally sighing, I dropped my bag on the floor and my ass into the chair.

Kill me now.
Back to top Go down
Affy

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:58 am

Moar. D: Naoz.

....Please? xD
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:59 am

Tomorrow, I shall continue for you~ o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Affy

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:06 am

YAAAAYYYY! albino
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:30 am

What the fuck is that? > >
Back to top Go down
Affy

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:41 am

A bunny, I think. xD elephant
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:50 am

A bunny on crack, maybe... O:
Back to top Go down
Affy

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:04 am

lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:09 am

You need to stop with those now... < <;
Back to top Go down
Affy

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:23 am

'Kay. xD
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 pm

xD

I dunno if I'll end up writing another chapter until later tonight. I'm having an Aliens marathon, and this is my only sneaky opportunity to use the computer because everyone went for a walk. < <
Except me.
Because I'm lazy and sick. xD
Back to top Go down
Affy

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm

That's ok. n n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOAR JUU!!!! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOAR JUU!!!! >D   FOAR JUU!!!! >D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOAR JUU!!!! >D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoleplayZONE :: Random things :: Chit chat-
Jump to: